FBD Group is one of Ireland's largest property and casualty insurers, looking after the insurance needs of farmers, private individuals and business owners. Founded in the late 1960s by Irish farmers, FBD is an indigenous Irish organisation. In 2015, FBD announced their intention to cut costs by €7m through focusing on small and agri-businesses.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- €1.3 billion assets
- 1,000 employees
- 7 more years available »
65th in Top Financial Companies
- €1.3 billion
- Fiona Muldoon CEO/Managing Director
- 8:12am Germany to double net borrowing for 2021 to fight Covid
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise
- 4:30am Irish woman appointed deputy president of accounting body ACCA