Fane Valley is an agri-food business with interests in red meats, feed compounding, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy. The company has sites across Northern Ireland as well as in the Republic of Ireland, England and Belgium. Companies includes Fane Valley Meats, Fane Valley Stores, Fane Valley Livestock sales and Fane Valley Dairies. Lonhienne, a division of their Irish Country Meats company, is the lamb market leader in Belgium. Other significant companies in Northern Ireland include Kettyle Irish Foods and Whites. Ireland's largest beef processor ABP Foods took part in a 2016 merger with Fane Valley Co-operative, which saw them take a 50% share in Slaney Foods.
31st Dec 18 Source: Company
- €608.6 million turnover
- 2,300 employees
31st Dec 15 Source: Company
- €660.4 million turnover
- 2,100 employees
- 4 more years available »
123rd in Top Companies
- €608.6 million
- Trevor Lockhart CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail