Founded in 2004, Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them. the company has 12,691 employees worldwide as of December 31, 2015.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €34.3 billion turnover
- 6,000 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
4th in Top Companies
- €34.3 billion
- Gareth Lambe CEO/Managing Director
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?