Founded in 2004, Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them. the company has 12,691 employees worldwide as of December 31, 2015.
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
31st Dec 15 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
9th in Top Companies
- €12.6 billion
- Gareth Lambe CEO/Managing Director
- 2:59pm Facebook and Instagram down for many users
- 2:34pm Central Bank names Adrian Varley director of prudential analysis
- 12:50pm Bitcoin reaches new 2018 low as it extends slide below $4,500
- 12:48pm Is this Dublin’s most expensive new apartment launch?
- 12:39pm France calls for Carlos Ghosn to go at Renault