Euro Farm Foods
Cooksgrove, trading as Euro Farm Foods, is a company which operates a beef processing plant in Co Meath. The company was established in 2001 by Michael and Agnes Fox. It initially operated as a small local abattoir supplying carcase beef and lamb to the local butcher trade and into the Dublin market. Since 2005 Euro Farm Foods has concentrated on the slaughter of cattle and the dispatch of carcase beef and offal products to our customers at home and abroad.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
515th in Top Companies
- €87.2 million
- Michael Fox Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO