Ervia (formerly known as Bord Gáis Éireann (Bord Gáis)) has evolved in recent years from an energy company to a multi-utility company responsible for strategic national gas and water infrastructure and services. A commercial enterprise owned by the Irish State, it builds and operates one of the most modern and safe gas networks in the world, connecting all natural gas customers to this network. The company has recently commissioned its first major gas-fired power station at Whitegate, Co. Cork, and is currently developing a portfolio of wind farms throughout Ireland. Ervia has over 1,300 employees nationwide.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
93rd in Top Companies
- €948.6 million
- Cathal Marley CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail