Energia Power Generation is part of the Energia Group, an independent energy company in the all-Ireland market. The group rebranded from Viridian in 2019. The main activity of Energia Power is the generation of electricity from a state-of-the-art, gas-fired generation plant at Huntstown, North Dublin. The Energia Group overall is focused on renewable generation (from wind, solar and bioenergy), flexible conventional generation and customer solutions. The Group also includes: Power NI - power procurement and supply of electricity through Power NI Supply. Energia’s independent retail arm, Energia, which is a leading supplier of competitive gas and conventional and renewable electricity to the industrial and commercial electricity markets.
31st Mar 19 Source: CRO
31st Mar 18 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
458th in Top Companies
- €120.5 million
- Ian Thom CEO/Managing Director
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?
- 12:00pm Ryan Tubridy now has the second biggest weekday radio programme in Ireland