Enable Ireland provides free services to children and adults with disabilities in 40 locations across Ireland. Services include medical consultancy, therapy (speech, physio and occupational), psychology, social workers, employment, nursing and education. Its main sources of income are Health Service Executive grants, fundraising and retail.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 10 more years available »
654th in Top Companies
- €55.3 million
- Fionnuala O'Donovan CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail