Enable Ireland provides free services to children and adults with disabilities in 40 locations across Ireland. Services include medical consultancy, therapy (speech, physio and occupational), psychology, social workers, employment, nursing and education. Its main sources of income are Health Service Executive grants, fundraising and retail.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €57.4 million turnover
- 857 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €56.4 million turnover
- 840 employees
- 12 more years available »
656th in Top Companies
- €57.4 million
- John O'Sullivan CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending