Staunton Sports is the company behind Elvery's sport stores. The Mayo-based company is unlimited, and is owned by the Staunton Family. Elverys Sports was established in 1847 and is the oldest sports store in Ireland. The company expanded hugely over the last decade, opening a number of retail sport stores, and currently runs the sports department in Arnotts. It also entered a partnership with nevada Bobs (Europe) Limited, running golf stores In March 2014 it was acquired by its management after it was placed into examinership in February 2014.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
543rd in Top Companies
- €79.8 million
- Patrick Rowland CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire