Elsevier Ireland publishes and issues biomedical, scientific and clinical journals. It is part of the wider RELX Group, a publishing and scientific information provider that delivers database and workflow solutions in the science, medical, legal, risk information, analytics and business sectors with operations in over 200 locations worldwide.
31st Dec 18 Source: Estimated
- €52.5 million turnover
- 60 employees
31st Dec 15 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
676th in Top Companies
- €52.5 million
- Brendan Curtin CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail