Eason and Son have more than 60 outlets in both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland, stocking an extensive range of books, newspapers, magazines, greeting cards, and stationery. Some shops also stock music, video, DVD’s, toys, and computer accessories. The company was originally founded in 1819 as Johnston & Co. Charles Eason and his son acquired the business from W.H. Smith in 1886.
28th Jan 18 Source: CRO
29th Jan 17 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
397th in Top Companies
- €137 million
- Liam Hanly CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales