EAA Covered Bond Bank
Formerly known as WestLB Covered Bond Bank, in 2010 EAA Covered Bond Bank was transferred to Erste Abwicklungsanstalt, which is managed by the Financial Market Stabilisation Authority (FMSA) of Germany. Its business plan is to manage the orderly wind-down of the balance sheet over a period of 17 years.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
57th in Top Financial Companies
- €1.8 billion
- Michael Doherty CEO/Managing Director
- Apr 19 Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- Apr 19 Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- Apr 19 Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- Apr 19 Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- Apr 19 Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire