Dublin Port Company
Dublin Port Company is a commercial State company which facilitates the movement of both goods and passengers through Ireland's largest port. It provides the infrastructure, facilities, services for the transfer between lands and sea. It generates revenue though vessel and goods dues, rent, towage and pilotage.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €92.3 million turnover
- 162 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
518th in Top Companies
- €92.3 million
- Eamonn O'Reilly CEO/Managing Director
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?