Dublin Bus, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the state-owned Córas Iompar Eireann Group, operates the Public Service Obligation network in the Dublin Area. It covers a region from Newcastle in County Wicklow to the south, Balbriggan in north County Dublin and Maynooth in County Kildare to the west. Carrying 118 million customers a year, Dublin Bus provides an extensive range of bus services - Cross City, Radial, Orbital, DART Feeder, Airlink, express limited stop commuter services, Nitelink, and Sightseeing tours.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
232nd in Top Companies
- €299.3 million
- Ray Coyne CEO/MD
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail