Originating in Ballinasloe in Galway, Dubarry of Ireland was formed initially as a cooperative initiative to provide employment over 70 years ago. Dubarry opened a Europea sales and distribution centre in Utrecht in the Netherlands in June 2014, hiring ten employees. Dubarry’s flagship Dublin store opened in 2012, with a London store opening in 2013. Dubarry’s employees are now spread across the Utrecht facility as well as employees in Ireland, the UK and the US.
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
- €27 million turnover
- 100 employees
31st Dec 15 Source: Company
- €25.5 million turnover
- 85 employees
- 4 more years available »
833rd in Top Companies
- €27 million
- Eamonn Fagan CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail