DTS is a US multi-channel audio company, founded in 1990 by entrepreneur and scientist Terry Beard and funded by Universal City Studios, Inc. and other investors. DTS established a European headquarters in Limerick, Ireland in 2007. DTS Licensing Limited (DLL) serves the European marketplace through the following activities: management, marketing, sales, business development, finance and engineering. Its Irish operations also acts as the global licensing headquarters for the DTS group, managing the group's non-US and China intellectual property. DTS provides digital audio technology for the Hollywood film industry, PC and gaming console products, and is best known for its work on Jurassic Park.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
537th in Top Companies
- €80.7 million
- Gabriel Cosgrave Vice President}
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire