Drinagh Co-op is a West Cork Dairy Co-Operative. It was founded in 1923 by curate Fr. John Crowley and a number of local farmers. The operation has 15 branch offices spread throughout West Cork. It has an annual turnover of €120 million, employs 260 people and has 2,000 shareholders It also has a 35% ownership in the Carbery Group, a provender mill and investments internationally in green energy and property.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
739th in Top Companies
- €41.4 million
- TJ Sullivan Chairman
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO