The Doyle hotel group consists of eight luxury hotels in five cities in Ireland, the UK and US. Irish properties in the portfolio include The Westbury and The Croke Park Hotels in Dublin and the River Lee Hotel in Cork. There are three hotels in London, one in Bristol and one in Washington DC. The company was founded in 1964 when PV Doyle opened the Montrose Hotel, Dublin. It is now run by the Doyle and Beatty families. The company employs 1,400 people.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
392nd in Top Companies
- €141.6 million
- Patrick King CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire