The Doyle hotel group consists of eight luxury hotels in five cities in Ireland, the UK and US. Irish properties in the portfolio include The Westbury and The Croke Park Hotels in Dublin and the River Lee Hotel in Cork. There are three hotels in London, one in Bristol and one in Washington DC. The company was founded in 1964 when PV Doyle opened the Montrose Hotel, Dublin. It is now run by the Doyle and Beatty families. The company employs 1,400 people.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
395th in Top Companies
- €141.6 million
- Patrick King CEO/Managing Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO