DHEL is the Irish-based subsidiary of the Doosan Infrastructure group which is headquarted in Seoul, Korea. The group produces construction equipment which it ships to customers around the world. It has production facilities in Swords, Co Dublin.
31st Dec 18 Source: Estimated
- €875.5 million turnover
- 1,650 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
96th in Top Companies
- €875.5 million
- John Kelly Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail