Donnybrook Fair is a family-run business with outlets on Dublin's Baggot Street as well as in Donnybrook, Stillorgan, and Greystones, Co Wicklow. The company also encompasses a cookery school, restaurant and catering service. Donnybrook Fair opened its doors when Joe Doyle realised his dream of opening a food hall in the middle of Donnybrook and bought the property over 20 years ago. Following a steady expansion, the store which opened in Malahide, Co Dublin was the sixth in Donnybrook Fair’s chain and number 7 already being considered.
31st Jan 17 Source: CRO
31st Jan 15 Source: CRO
- 2 more years available »
816th in Top Companies
- €27.7 million
- Joe Doyle CEO/Managing Director
- Apr 19 Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- Apr 19 Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- Apr 19 Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- Apr 19 Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- Apr 19 Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire