Donegal Investment Group
Donegal Investment Group, formerly known as Donegal Creameries, has five main divisions making up its business: Dairy, Agri-inputs, Produce, Property/Other Investments, Other. It has operations in Ireland, the UK, Holland and Brazil. Its Dairy business is centred on fresh milk in the north west of Ireland with processing at Killygordon in Donegal. Its Agri-inputs includes the manufacture of compound animal feeds. Produce includes the development, growing and sale of seed potatoes to over thirty countries. It has significant property assets.
31st Aug 18 Source: CRO
31st Aug 17 Source: CRO
- €77 million turnover
- 248 employees
- 8 more years available »
565th in Top Companies
- €76.2 million
- Ian Ireland CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail