Headquartered in Dublin, with regional offices in Miami, Dubai, San Salvador, Bucharest and Dhaka, to date, Ding has sent over 80 million top-ups all from advanced technology built in Dublin.
31st Dec 17 Source: Company
- €370 million turnover
- 200 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: Company
- €456.1 million turnover
- 203 employees
- 1 more year available »
199th in Top Companies
- €370 million
- Mark Roden CEO/Managing Director
- Apr 19 Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- Apr 19 Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- Apr 19 Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- Apr 19 Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- Apr 19 Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire