Diageo is a leader in beverage alcohol worldwide, with Johnnie Walker, Smironoff, Baileys and many others as part of a global brand. Diageo Northern Ireland is responsible for the sales, marketing and supply of Diageo products to Northern Ireland. Diageo is currently the market leader in the alcohol beverages market in Northern Ireland. Brands produced locally include Guinness Baileys, Bushmills, Smirnoff, Smithwicks and Harp. In 2015, Diageo opened new offices in the heart of Belfast City Centre and announced an investment of £100,000 in Visit Belfast. Later that year, the company celebrated 30 years of operations in East Belfast.
30th Jun 18 Source: CRO
30th Jun 17 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
382nd in Top Companies
- €148.5 million
- Jorge Lopes Country Manager
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail