As the largest global professional services and consulting network, with over 312,000 professionals in more than 150 countries, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality services to our clients. In Ireland, Deloitte has approximately 3,000 people providing audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
31st May 20 Source: CRO
- €409 million turnover
- 3,400 employees
31st May 19 Source: Company
- €380 million turnover
- 3,170 employees
- 7 more years available »
198th in Top Companies
- €409 million
- Harry Goddard CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending