Debenhams Retail (Ireland) is the Irish arm of the UK department store chain. Debenhams entered the Irish market by acquiring Roches Stores in 2006 and has 11 stores in the Republic of Ireland. The group has a total of 167 stores across the UK, the Republic and Denmark, and employs nearly 29,000 people. It offers a wide range of products across womenswear, menswear, childrenswear, lingerie, accessories, health and beauty, homeware and gifts. Debenhams Ireland entered into examinership in May 2016.
2nd Sep 17 Source: CRO
- €170.6 million turnover
- 1,454 employees
3rd Sep 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
342nd in Top Companies
- €170.6 million
- John Bebbington Country Manager
- Apr 19 Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- Apr 19 Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- Apr 19 Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- Apr 19 Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- Apr 19 Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire