Daa is an airport management company. Headquartered at Dublin Airport, Daa's principal activities include airport management and development, domestic and international airport retail management and airport investment. The company's domestic operations include the running of Dublin and Cork airports. Under the 2004 State Airports Act, which came into effect in October 2004, Daa assumed responsibility for all the assets, liabilities and contracts of the former Aer Rianta. On January 1st, 2013, Shannon Airport officially separated from Daa.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €854.6 million turnover
- 3,855 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
99th in Top Companies
- €854.6 million
- Dalton Phillips CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire