Daa is an airport management company. Headquartered at Dublin Airport, Daa's principal activities include airport management and development, domestic and international airport retail management and airport investment. The company's domestic operations include the running of Dublin and Cork airports. Under the 2004 State Airports Act, which came into effect in October 2004, Daa assumed responsibility for all the assets, liabilities and contracts of the former Aer Rianta. On January 1st, 2013, Shannon Airport officially separated from Daa.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- €854.6 million turnover
- 3,855 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
102nd in Top Companies
- €854.6 million
- Dalton Phillips CEO/Managing Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO