Specialising in minimally invasive delivery & access devices, Creganna-Tactx Medical provides the full spectrum of services to design, develop and deliver finished medical devices to market. The company provides a comprehensive range of outsourced solutions to medical device companies – from clinical and regulatory support to innovative design and reliable manufacturing services. The company employs 2,000 people worldwide. During November 2014 it announced the acquisition of Precision Wire Components Inc., a specialist in wire & coil manufacturing for medical devices and headquartered in Portland, Oregon with additional manufacturing facilities in Costa Rica. The combined company will now be known as Creganna Medical.
31st Dec 17 Source: Estimated
- €265 million turnover
- 800 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: Estimated
- €260 million turnover
- 780 employees
- 3 more years available »
256th in Top Companies
- €265 million
- Robert Hance CEO/MD
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail