Corvil is a real-time analytics company that is built to monitor and safeguard electronic trading networks in a digital world. The company was founded by the late professor John Lewis and three postgraduate research students who developed an algorithim for calculating the bandwidth required to optimise traffic flow on a network. Corvil is built to handle the low-latency, high-perforance and big data analytics requirements for deanding IT environments, according to management. Corvil is able to monitor over $170 bn worth of transactions.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
797th in Top Companies
- €32 million
- Donal Byrne CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail