Apistone is the company behind Corrib Oil, which is involved in the sale and distribution of petrol products and the operation of service stations and shops. It operates 15 service stations around the country, mainly in the west, north west and midlands areas of the country . The company also delivers oil around Ireland. The 2018 account details relate to nine months rather than 12.
31st Dec 20 Source: Estimated
- €180 million turnover
- 560 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
359th in Top Companies
- €180 million
- Eugene Dalton CEO/Managing Director
- 2:23pm Sterling hits new 2021 lows on Covid restriction reports
- 1:59pm Small business rescue scheme becomes law
- 12:38pm Irish mortgage customers paying more than twice euro zone average
- 12:37pm Booster shot neutralises Omicron, Pfizer and BioNTech say
- 12:28pm Q&A: Why did Amazon’s cloud services go down on Tuesday?