Ballinasmalla Holdings is the company behind Corrib Oil, which is involved in the sale and distribution of petrol products and the operation of service stations and shops. It operates 15 service stations around the country, mainly in the west, north west and midlands areas of the country . The company also delivers oil around Ireland.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
285th in Top Companies
- €229.2 million
- Eugene Dalton CEO/Managing Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO