Cope Foundation is a not-for-profit voluntary organisation which provides services for people with intellectual disabilities and autism, many of whom have ancillary physical disabilities. It assists some 2300 people throughout Cork city and county. Its main source of funding is from the Department of Health, The Department of Education and the Health Service Executive. It also receives income through the sale of products and garden centres. It employs over 800 people in Ireland.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
606th in Top Companies
- €64.5 million
- Sean Abbott CEO/Managing Director
- 2:59pm Facebook and Instagram down for many users
- 2:34pm Central Bank names Adrian Varley director of prudential analysis
- 12:50pm Bitcoin reaches new 2018 low as it extends slide below $4,500
- 12:48pm Is this Dublin’s most expensive new apartment launch?
- 12:39pm France calls for Carlos Ghosn to go at Renault