Cope Foundation is a not-for-profit voluntary organisation which provides services for people with intellectual disabilities and autism, many of whom have ancillary physical disabilities. It assists some 2300 people throughout Cork city and county. Its main source of funding is from the Department of Health, The Department of Education and the Health Service Executive. It also receives income through the sale of products and garden centres. It employs over 800 people in Ireland.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
593rd in Top Companies
- €69.2 million
- Sean Abbott CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales