Cook Ireland is a subsidary of global medical devices group Cook. The company develops and manufactures products for Cook Group companies. It functions as a shared service centre for all Cook strategic business unit sales activities in Europe. It employs over 700 people at its Limerick operation.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
137th in Top Companies
- €565 million
- Bill Doherty Vice President
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO