Formerly known as Stream Ireland until it was acquired by Convergys in 2014, Convergys offers sales, customer care and technical support to its customers. It has a global network of approximately 55 service centers in 22 countries. Its Irish operation provides call center support.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 3 more years available »
By Turnover(€28.3 million)
824th in Top Companies
- €28.3 million
- Vincent Hegarty Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales