Concentrix (the Irish operations of which were previously known as Stream Ireland) was acquired by Synnex and merged with its Concentrix subsidiary in 2018. Concentrix offers sales, customer care and technical support to its customers. It has a global network of approximately 55 service centres in 22 countries. Its Irish operation provides call centre support.
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €37.7 million turnover
- 1,033 employees
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
By Turnover(€37.7 million)
768th in Top Companies
- €37.7 million
- Philip Cassidy Senior vice president
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending