Commscope EMea Ltd is a subsidiary of the global cable provider Commscope. The company makes physical cables connecting telephones, work stations, local area networks (lan's) and other communication devices. in January 2011 Commscope was purchased by the Carlylse Group. Its facility in Bray, County Wicklow manufactures SYSTIMAX® products.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
143rd in Top Companies
- €537.8 million
- Dave Gilmore Vice President}
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire