The principle activity of Comex McKinnon (Comex Holdings) is the trading, importing and exporting of grain in Ireland and Northern Ireland. It employs 15 people.
31st Jul 18 Source: CRO
31st Jul 17 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
339th in Top Companies
- €183.8 million
- Rory Donnelly CEO/Managing Director
- 8:12am Germany to double net borrowing for 2021 to fight Covid
- 6:20am AIB’s mortgages sale, Brexit warnings and wherefore Ulster Bank?
- 5:01am AIB revives €1bn-plus problem mortgages sale
- 4:52am Version 1 directors share €16.5m dividend as revenues rise
- 4:30am Irish woman appointed deputy president of accounting body ACCA