Collen Construction is a family-owned construction business established in 1810. It provides commercial, residential, industrial, design and building services that covers most marketing sectors. It employs about 70 people and its Dublin office is based on the East Wall Road.
31st Mar 18 Source: CRO
- €209 million turnover
- 198 employees
31st Mar 17 Source: CRO
- €147.7 million turnover
- 153 employees
- 7 more years available »
302nd in Top Companies
- €209 million
- Thomas Drumm CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail