Coillte's core purpose is to enrich lives locally, nationally and globally through the innovative and sustainable management of natural resources Coillte is a commercial company operating in forestry, land based businesses, renewable energy and panel products. The company employs approx 1,000 people and was established in 1988. It owns over 445,000 hectares of land, about 7 per cent of the land cover of Ireland.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
233rd in Top Companies
- €298.7 million
- Fergal Leamy CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail