Cognex Corporation is a global provider of vision systems and industrial ID readers. It serves an international customer base from offices located throughout North America, Europe, Japan, Asia and Latin America, and through a global network of integration and distribution partners. The company is headquartered close to Boston, and is publicly traded on the Nasdaq stock market. Its Irish operation is based in Cork.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
309th in Top Companies
- €206.1 million
- Adrian Carthy Purchasing manager
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire