The company began as the main Pfizer distributor in Ireland, and now distributes to over 40 companies. Currently C&M Vetlink occupy 32,000 square feet of warehousing in Limerick with another 5,000 in the Dublin region. Three teams operate the C&M Vetlink field sales force: six in large animal sales, three in companion animal sales, and two in Pet food and accessory sales. In June 2006, C&M Vetlink Ltd. opened their new warehouse and offices in Annacotty outside Limerick. The company began with two people - there are now 37 members of the C&M Vetlink team.
29th Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
625th in Top Companies
- €61.2 million
- Edmond Wall CEO/MD
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail