Charles Hurst Group
Charles Hurst is a new and used car dealers group that was founded in 1911 and has become Northern Ireland’s leading motor group with over 700 employees. The company represents some of the world’s leading new and used car sales and motorcycle manufacturers, including Yamaha and BMW. The group, which is a trading subsidiary of Lookers plc, also trades in the west of Scotland under the ‘Taggarts’ brand name. It expanded into the Republic of Ireland with the acquisition of the Audi Centre in Ballsbridge, Dublin in 2011.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 9 more years available »
124th in Top Companies
- €608.3 million
- Colin McNab Head of operations
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales