CEVA was formed in August 2007 as a result of the merger of TNT Logistics and EGL Eagle Global Logistics. It is one of the world’s leading logistics companies, providing design, implementation and operational capabilities in freight forwarding, contract logistics, transportation management and distribution management. The company has particular expertise in automotive and tires; technology; consumer and retail; industrial; publishing; energy; aerospace; and healthcare. It employs 44,000 people globally and runs a global network with facilities in more than 170 countries including operations in Shannon and Dublin.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
28th Nov 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
781st in Top Companies
- €34.6 million
- Eddie Aston Country Manager
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail