Celtic Anglian Water
Established in 1998, Celtic Anglian Water provides operations and maintenance solutions for water infrastructure in Ireland. Its staff operate and maintain the Ringsend Wastewater Treatment Plant for Dublin City Council. The company also operates drinking water and wastewater treatment facilities for other towns and cities around the country, including Sligo and Waterford. It also provides water metering, billing, revenue collection and call centre services for its clients.
31st Mar 18 Source: CRO
31st Mar 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
798th in Top Companies
- €30.4 million
- Declan Maguire CEO/Managing Director
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire