Celtic Anglian Water
Established in 1998, Celtic Anglian Water provides operations and maintenance solutions for water infrastructure in Ireland. Its staff operate and maintain the Ringsend Wastewater Treatment Plant for Dublin City Council. The company also operates drinking water and wastewater treatment facilities for other towns and cities around the country, including Sligo and Waterford. It also provides water metering, billing, revenue collection and call centre services for its clients.
31st Mar 18 Source: CRO
31st Mar 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
809th in Top Companies
- €30.4 million
- Declan Maguire CEO/Managing Director
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO