The principal activity of the The Carphone Warehouse Limited is the retailing of mobile phones and mobile phone accessories. The company is a subsidiary of Dixons Carphone, a specialist electrical and telecommunications retailer and services company. It employs over 40,000 people in 12 countries, with over 3,000 stores across its various brands, which also include Currys and PC World.
28th Apr 18 Source: CRO
29th Apr 17 Source: CRO
- 7 more years available »
466th in Top Companies
- €104.5 million
- Mark Delaney CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales