Capita Customer Solutions
SouthWestern has evolved from the SWS Group, which was originally established in 1957. SouthWestern provides front and back office services in the areas of CRM, finance & HR, public sector and financial services to public and private sector clients in Ireland, the UK and Europe. The company employs almost 1,000 people in Clonakilty, Milton Keynes and Lodz (Poland).
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 5 more years available »
803rd in Top Companies
- €31.3 million
- Paddy Morrissey CEO/Managing Director
- 9:52am Brexit drives two more American financial service groups to Dublin
- 9:27am Q&A: What does the collapse of Thomas Cook mean?
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail