Bus Eireann operates bus services throughout Ireland. A level of State funding ensures the continued operation of many routes, which are not profitable on a commercial basis. The following are some of the services the company provides: Expressway Inter- urban coach services Eurolines coach services to Britain and Europe City Bus Services - in Cork, Galway, Limerick and Waterford Town services in Athlone, Balbriggan, Drogheda, Dundalk, Navan and Sligo Commuter bus services radiating from Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway and Waterford Local bus services throughout Ireland School Bus Services - on behalf of the Department of Education & Science Ancillary Services - coach and bus hire.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €397.3 million turnover
- 2,702 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €424.4 million turnover
- 3,008 employees
- 13 more years available »
207th in Top Companies
- €397.3 million
- Stephen Kent CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending