BT is Ireland’s second largest fixed line communications and IT services company whose business in the State consists of two main parts, wholesaling services to other communications companies and retailing to major businesses and government. It wholesales services to more than 70 communications companies in Ireland, including Blacknight Solutions, Three Ireland, Sky Ireland, and Vodafone Ireland. Business clients include Glanbia, RSA, Bank of Ireland, ICON Plc, a host of blue chip multinationals and the Emergency Call Answering Service (999/112). BT Ireland's consumer division continues to operate in Northern Ireland. BT Ireland is a wholly owned subsidiary of BT Group plc.
31st Mar 21 Source: CRO
- €350 million turnover
- 677 employees
31st Mar 20 Source: CRO
- €374.2 million turnover
- 683 employees
- 13 more years available »
226th in Top Companies
- €350 million
- Shay Walsh CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending