Brown Thomas is a luxury clothing and lifestyle goods retailer with department stores in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Galway as well as BT2 stores in certain locations. Brown Thomas is part of the Wittington Investment Group, a worldwide company specialising in retail – consisting of Selfridges Group Limited in the United Kingdom, Holt Renfrew in Canada, and de Bijenkorf in The Netherlands.
28th Jan 17 Source: CRO
- €167.5 million turnover
- 1,053 employees
31st Jan 15 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
348th in Top Companies
- €167.5 million
- Stephen Sealey CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales