Brothers of Charity
The Brothers of Charity Services is an international, voluntary religious organisation founded in Belgium in 1807, by Canon Peter Triest. The Brothers of Charity opened their first services in Ireland in 1883 to provide for mental health needs. In 1938 they started to develop services for people with an intellectual disability and their families. These services grew steadily over the years, so that today the Congregation is the largest provider of services for people with an intellectual disability in Ireland.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- €199.6 million turnover
- 3,902 employees
- 7 more years available »
304th in Top Companies
- €207.2 million
- Johanna Cooney CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales