Bridgestone Ireland was established in 1990 to distribute and market the Bridgestone product range in the North and South of Ireland. The company is now the largest distributor of tyres on the island. Bridgestone Ireland is based in Balbriggan, County Dublin and holds 80,000 tyres in its distribution centre. This includes Bridgestone, Firestone, Dayton and First Stop brands and covers all product groups: car, van, 4x4, truck and bus, agricultural, motorcycle, off-the-road, industrial and implement tyres. Bridgestone Ireland employs technical, sales and marketing personnel. The company distributes its tyres through a network of independent tyre dealers operating under the First Stop, Truck Point and Agri Point banners. Bridgestone Ireland is a direct subsidiary of the Japanese Bridgestone Corporation, the world's largest producer of tyres and rubber products.
31st Dec 18 Source: CRO
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
- 8 more years available »
648th in Top Companies
- €57.4 million
- Pat Curran General Manager
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales