Established in 1958, Brett Martin is a privately owned family business. With headquarters located on its founding site in Co Antrim, the manufacturing company employs almost 800 people at several locations throughout the UK and Europe. The company supplies specialist plastic products for the construction, fabrication, print and display sectors worldwide. The company’s product portfolio includes a range of plastic sheets, factory engineered roof light systems and plumbing and drainage systems. Brett Martin is a recognised brand in the UK and Ireland but also exports a high volume of manufacturing output. Over 50% of product is exported to distributors and customers in over 70 countries.
31st Dec 17 Source: CRO
31st Dec 16 Source: CRO
- 6 more years available »
318th in Top Companies
- €197.5 million
- Laurence Martin CEO/Managing Director
- 8:14am Revenues soar by 66% at virtual reality company VR Education
- 7:39am Record numbers of UK lawyers register in Ireland
- 7:23am Thomas Cook collapses after knife-edge rescue talks fail
- 6:57am Thomas Cook collapses: What next and why?
- 6:40am KBC in tracker snare; boom time for art; and commuter belt property sales