Established in 1958, Brett Martin is a privately owned family business. With headquarters located on its founding site in Co Antrim, the manufacturing company employs almost 800 people at several locations throughout the UK and Europe. The company supplies specialist plastic products for the construction, fabrication, print and display sectors worldwide. The company’s product portfolio includes a range of plastic sheets, factory engineered roof light systems and plumbing and drainage systems. Brett Martin is a recognised brand in the UK and Ireland but also exports a high volume of manufacturing output. Over 50% of product is exported to distributors and customers in over 70 countries.
31st Dec 20 Source: CRO
- €215.3 million turnover
- 1,077 employees
31st Dec 19 Source: CRO
- €193.7 million turnover
- 962 employees
- 9 more years available »
317th in Top Companies
- €215.3 million
- Laurence Martin CEO/Managing Director
- 7:18am Climate group ActionZero opens new facility in Tralee
- 6:40am ‘No silver bullet’ for credit unions and is there a dip in house prices coming?
- 6:29am Ryanair loses €355m in 12 months to March 31st
- 5:45am Credit union law plans ‘no silver bullet’, says Minister
- 5:35am Grid Finance secures €100m from UK-based Fasanara to grow SME lending