Founded in 1979 Boston Scientific is now one of the world’s largest medical device companies. Focusing on less invasive medicine, it operates within four primary business divisions: Cardiology, Rhythm and Vascular; Endoscopy; Urology & Women's Health, and Neuropathic Pain Management. It established its first presence in Ireland in 1994 and currently operates in Galway, Cork and Clonmel, Co Tipperary.
31st Dec 18 Source: Estimated
- €5.1 billion turnover
- 4,700 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: Estimated
- €5 billion turnover
- 4,650 employees
- 6 more years available »
25th in Top Companies
- €5.1 billion
- Mike O'Flynn General Manager
- 6:14pm Louis Walsh shares increased €335,000 pay for firm’s directors
- 6:13pm European shares end lower in choppy session
- 4:31pm What will Apple's new smartphones look like?
- 3:27pm Sterling rises on optimistic Merkel comments
- 3:12pm Sectors dominated by multinationals growing at faster rate than others - CSO