Founded in 1979 Boston Scientific is now one of the world’s largest medical device companies. Focusing on less invasive medicine, it operates within four primary business divisions: Cardiology, Rhythm and Vascular; Endoscopy; Urology & Women's Health, and Neuropathic Pain Management. It established its first presence in Ireland in 1994 and currently operates in Galway, Cork and Clonmel, Co Tipperary.
31st Dec 18 Source: Estimated
- €5.1 billion turnover
- 4,700 employees
31st Dec 16 Source: Estimated
- €5 billion turnover
- 4,650 employees
- 6 more years available »
24th in Top Companies
- €5.1 billion
- Mike O'Flynn General Manager
- 8:40pm Lahinch golf club drives profit up 65%
- 6:23pm Outsourcing firm Abtran receives nearly €2m in fees from Revenue
- 1:47pm Profits at Katie Taylor’s company rise to €1.6m
- 12:50pm Why did Stripe acquire Dublin-based Touchtech Payments?
- 11:27am Refused a US visa eight times, Zoom boss is now a billionaire